- Yar, the player object
- Shield Part
- Zorlon Cannon
- "smart missle"
- 8-directional control which is limited by the sides of the screen.
- The Yar can fire in eight directions, according to the direction it is facing.
- After "eating" a part of the shield a Zorlon Cannon is gained as the next shot.
- You can shoot yourself with the Zorlon Cannon.
The difficulty increases according to score. The Swirl is given new abilities which are reflected through a change in it's color.
Because Yar's Revenge is an Atari 2600 game, it features variants of the game, which we need to figure out.
- bugShip.gmk - hartnell's research