Here you will find open source sprite sheets by the members of Game Design Novice. If you need sprites for your games, this is a good place to look.
Resolution : 800x600 / Tilesize : 40x40
- Asses of Fire - don't mind the name. Similar to the Asteroids arcade game.
- Touch of the Reaper - a small sprite sheet that makes Pong interesting.
Resolution : 800x600 / Tilesize : 20x20
- I Got Freekin' Wings - Superhero unpowered flight training (skydiving) game.
The sprite sheets in this subsection are prototypes and many times not even near complete.
Resolution : 480x640 / Tilesize : 32x32
- A Good Spy's Last Day - similar to the Spy Hunter arcade game. It is being prototyped in HRLC style.
- Fuzzy Aliens - strange Space Invaders style HRLC sheet.
- Tic-Tac-Toe - for, well, Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Misc Sprite Art - misc sprite art that has been important or notable somehow to GDN.
page revision: 21, last edited: 30 Jun 2012 03:30