We are currently working on several projects to help you learn to make games.
Alphabetical Listing of GDN Wikis
Working on :
|6502||Mastering the 6502 Microprocessor using 6502asm.com||Transfer 99% complete.|
|BASIC||About the BASIC programming language.||Transfer 1/3 done.|
|Brutus2D||Brutus2D wiki||Waiting on final ok from u9.|
|Computer Science||Computer science reference||Being cleaned up. Some transfer.|
|Game Maker||Game Maker tutorials and wiki.||Transfer of most content complete, beginning on organization and community development.|
|Game Math||Game … math.||Transfer 99% complete. Needs final cleanup from transfer.|
|Game Software||Directory of Game Software and a guide to choosing the right game creation software for you.||Transfer 95% complete. waiting on the internet to catch up.|
Study, Learn, Make Games
- .tut - .tut (formerly b2d game)
- Atari 2600 - atari 2600 dev and game studies
- BASIC - Universal documentation for BASIC
- Basic4GL - Basic4GL tutorials and wiki
- BASIC Code - Listings for BASIC Code, including source code
- Brutus2D - Brutus2D tutorials and wiki.
- c64 - Commodore 64 game development
- Computers - Computers and Computer History
- FreeBASIC - FreeBASIC tutorials and wiki
- Game Design Novice - Game Design and Home of GDN
- Game Math - Learn Math through games.
- Game Sprites - Learn to make sprites for your games.
- Games - encyclopedia of Games.
- NES - NES dev and game studies
- PlayBasic - Playbasic tutorials and wiki.
- RPG Games - Replaces RPG Design
- RPG Maker - for, er, RPG Maker
- Super Nintendo - Super Nintendo dev and game studies.
- Runescape - for moments of down time.
- Final Fantasy - rpg madness.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - mainly for me. :)
Lost Wiki Projects
These projects have either been lost to us, or at least needs to find a new home.
- thinBasic - inactive wiki attempted by tB community.
- rpg design - taken by a lamer
- In this list there are some obviously missing projects, which will be dealt with soon.
- There are some other projects that I have reserved, mostly for fun.
- There are book projects on the way, but they will be dealt with in time.
- FreeBASIC - FreeBASIC tutorials, FAQs, documentation, and lists.
- Brutus2D - Brutus2D tutorials, FAQs, documentation, and lists.
- BASIC code - an index of BASIC code listings from classic computer magazines and books.
All projects below are considered inactive. If you would like to see a project become active and supported again, make some edits. If any of the project remain inactive for two months, they will be removed from this page and considered "unimportant."
Game Creation Tools
- Basic4GL - Basic4GL tutorials, FAQs, documentation, and lists.
- thinBasic - thinBasic tutorials, FAQs, documentation, and lists.