Oracle Examples and Description
An Oracle in the BASIC programming sense is a game that attempts to predict your future much like a Magic 8-Ball. It makes a good beginner project because the programming skill required is basic.
The Oracle will ask the player for a question for which it will provide a "yes or no" answer. Like a Magic 8-ball, it really doesn't matter what question you ask it. It doesn't really require it to come up with an answer. All answers are randomly generated.
- Fill an array with a number of choices.
- Ask the player a question
- Store the question in a variable
- Randomly choose an answer
- Display the answer (and optionally the question.)