Movement (Game Maker)
Keeping Track of An Instance's Location, and Teleporting
- x - the horizontal location of an instance
- y - the vertical location of an instance.
- xstart - the starting x location of an instance.
- ystart - the starting y location of an instance.
Indirectly Moving an Instance
Speed and Direction
- direction - the current direction an instance is moving (if it is moving, see speed.
- hspeed - the horizontal speed of an instance.
- speed - the overall speed of an instance.
- vspeed - the vertical speed of an instance.
- gravity - the acceleration of gravity on a game object.
- gravity direction - the direction of gravity on a game object.
Movement Checking / Planning
page revision: 19, last edited: 05 Jul 2012 18:15