List of Game Maker tutorials
This page is a list of Game Maker tutorials not hosted here on Game Design Novice.
- Alternate Debug Script
- Describes a script useful for debugging.
- Creating a RPG style menu with Game Maker
- A tutorial about making an RPG menu.
- Field View
- A tutorial about making a camera and setting off an alarm when it sees the player
- File/String Spliting
- A tutorial on splitting files in GM
- GameMaker Planning
- A tutorial about planning your game.
- Lighting Effects in GM5
- Lighting effects.
- Minimap in GM6 - (GM 6.0)
- A neat code/tutorial detailing the code necessary for creating a mini-map in Game Maker 6
- Menu System in Game Maker - (GM 5.0)
- A tutorial about menu systems.
- Mouse Aiming, And Basic AI
- Mouse aiming, and basic AI.
- Moving Platform Tutorial - (?)
- A moving platform tutorial from Simon Donkers.
- RPG Basics in GameMaker
- A tutorial about the basics of making an RPG.
- RPG Basics Part II: Keyboard Input
- Keyboard input.
- RPG BASICS Part III: Basic Actor Engines
- Making basic actor engine.
page revision: 12, last edited: 30 Jun 2012 15:35