- keyboard_check() - checks to see if a key on the keyboard is currently pressed.
- keyboard_lastchar - contains last 1024 characters typed by the player
- keyboard_lastkey - contains the keycode of the last key pressed on the keyboard.
- keyboard_string - contains the last key pressed on the keyboard.
- joystick_check_button() - checks to see if a button is pressed on a joystick or gamepad.
- joystick_direction() - returns the current direction of a joystick or gamepad.
- get_integer() - creates a pop-up window that asks the player for a number and then returns that number.
page revision: 8, last edited: 30 Jun 2012 15:27