Drawing Functions (Game Maker)
This page lists Game Maker drawing functions by use.
Important Note : If a Drawing Function Does Not Work
If a drawing function does not work, the first thing you need to do is make sure that you have used it in the draw event. They will not work in any other event.
Color and Alpha Functions
- draw_set_alpha() - sets the alpha transparency of the drawing color.
- draw_set_color() - sets the current drawing color.
Font and Text Functions
- draw_text() - draw text
- draw_set_font() - sets the current drawing font.
- draw_set_halign() - sets the horizontal alignment of text.
Primitive Drawing Functions
- draw_circle() - does what you expect, it draws a circle.
- draw_line() - amazingly enough, draws a line.
- draw_rectangle() - draws a rectangle through sheer magic.
Sprite and Image Functions
page revision: 9, last edited: 26 Jul 2007 18:04