I am about to start reading Introduction to Computer Mathematics and Computer Gamesmanship and I thought, hey, it would be great if other people were reading it with me. So, here's an idea for discussion : The GDN Book Club.
I am willing to buy books and send them to you if we all read and discuss them together. Here's how it will work :
- I announce that a group reading is about to start.
- You volunteer to be a part of the reading.
- I make sure there's an actual group, then I order the books and send them to you.
- When you receive the book, you let me know.
- After all people have received their books, the reading starts.
- Each day a chapter or section to be read will be posted.
- The next day, that chapter or section will be discussed.
And that's it. Let me know what you think. —hartnell