It's that time again, time to look through our stats and see how we are meeting the needs of those people who find us. In this series of posts, I'm listing search phrases that are slightly … interesting. Others will be classified and become topics of discussion. :)
The first list : hide
We do get some searches with the term "hide" because of the article How To Hide Things. However, these have nothing to do with the article :)
- games that hide things
- Sneaky game!
- games hide things
- Now you're getting paranoid.
- hide things in png
- You have too much time on your hands.
- hide things in your room game
- Growing up, we all hid things in our rooms. However, two things confuse / bother me about this. 1. Is it a "hide things in your room" game, as in that's how the game is played, or 2. does the searcher want to hide a game?
- hide things on page
- Is this how adventure movies start? Some guy with treasure, needs to hide it, looks on google for how to encode his secrets on old parchment?
- hide things in car
- how to hide bottles in a car magic
- WTF? If anyone can give me a clue, please let me know what this is about.
- mouse hider
- "Why yes, I hide mice. I'm the mouse hider!"