Hartnell, why are you moving gamemaker to another site? :)
My bad, sorry, I should have posted about this before the change. Here's why :
- Game Maker is not really a programming language nor a game programming language.
- Game Maker is fundamentally different from what most of us use.
- Game Maker users separate game creation software into two catgories : Game Maker and everything else.
- Moon, Grimdaze, and I worked hard on the Game Maker content and I'd like to keep it.
- Since Game Maker Madmen last about 10 minutes, I think it would do better as it's own website (See 3.)
This makes sense to me. However, I admit I'm running on low batteries. Please tell me if I'm on crack.
6. Over 1/4 of GDN traffic comes from people looking for Game Maker only information.
7. The bounce rate for these people is extremely high because of #3.
8. I'd like the room to experiment with tagging and organization.