How to Run Basic4GL in a Window
Basic4GL doesn't automatically run in a window. This can be annoying for you while developing a game, especially if the full screen mode changes your resolution every time you test your game. For this reason, many people prefer to run Basic4GL in a window.
Here's the steps :
- Click on Basic4GL at the top of the Basic4GL window.
- Choose Options…
- A settings window will pop up with the title "Basic4GL Options"
- In this window, uncheck "fullscreen".
- Click the button marked Accept.
- This will close the window. Basic4GL is now set to run in windowed mode.
Return to the Beginner's Guide and start reading some tutorials. :)